Fiskars: Pantone Inspired Scalloped Table Runner Tutorial
Threading Water Border Punch. i fell head over heals with that thing using it any chance i could get.
what can i say? i was smitten with the scalloped edge. i *adore* scallops---the dainty curved kinda...NOT the stinky fish kinda! me no likey fishy, lol.
and by golly.......it worked and i have a tutorial to prove it!
to make it even more fun, i pulled my color scheme for this project from Pantone's Fall 2012 Color Report!
click on over to the Fiskars website for the complete tutorial: Scalloped Table Runner by Tania Willis
- happy halloween!
- Coloring Fiskars Fuse Letterpressed Die-Cuts with ...
- Xyron Create A Sticker + LYB Acorn Hollow
- Enabler Alert: Fiskars Fuse Creativity System 40% ...
- Fiskars: Family Shadow Box
- Fall Gift Packaging in less than 15 Minutes: Acorn...
- Fall Decor: Altered Chalkboard
- Fiskars: Pantone Inspired Scalloped Table Runner T...
- Potion Bottles
- Fiskars: Conquering Your Fear of Cardmaking
- FISKARS: Jellyfish Costume Tutorial
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2011 (23)