FISKARS: Jellyfish Costume Tutorial
anywho. my girls are getting older now and the store-bought costumes are just a little two cutsie for them these days. now's when mama's sewing skills will be put to good use with some handmade costumes. i'll take that!
i've been waiting for these days when what i make is cooler than anything they can find in the stores!
so, what was the first costume to tackle? why, a jellyfish, of course! ashlyn and i saw a little girl dressed as a jellyfish several years ago now and we haven't forgotten about it since. so, this year, i was determined to mark another 'things to make someday' item off my list. you have one of those lists too, don't you?
i created a step-by step tutorial of this costume for Fiskars. see the complete project here: Jellyfish Costume Tutorial.
if you give it a try, promise to show me your end result? as always, you may email me with any questions along the way. :)
i can't wait to watch the magic unfold on trick or treat night as her jellyfish dances gracefully through her imaginary sea as she floats door to door greeting friends and neighbors.
- happy halloween!
- Coloring Fiskars Fuse Letterpressed Die-Cuts with ...
- Xyron Create A Sticker + LYB Acorn Hollow
- Enabler Alert: Fiskars Fuse Creativity System 40% ...
- Fiskars: Family Shadow Box
- Fall Gift Packaging in less than 15 Minutes: Acorn...
- Fall Decor: Altered Chalkboard
- Fiskars: Pantone Inspired Scalloped Table Runner T...
- Potion Bottles
- Fiskars: Conquering Your Fear of Cardmaking
- FISKARS: Jellyfish Costume Tutorial
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2011 (23)