Fiskars: Thanksgiving Gobble Gobble Mix featuring the Fuse Creativity System
i've been jumping out of my skin waiting for the day when i could share my little tutorial on how to create these little gobblers. :)
it's a combination of homemade (or store-bought) chex mix, with peanut butter candy coated pieces, candy corn and cheerios all mixed together. a perfect combination of sweet and salty!
leaf die along with my Fuse Creativity System to letterpress to create two large leaves to act as the turkey's fan of feathers, but you could easily recreate this turkey with only using the oval punch if that's what you have available. the waddle on his beak is actually cut from the stem portion of the newest seasonal leaf squeeze punch.
interested in making your own? you can see the full step by step tutorial with supply list posted on Fiskars' website: Thanksgiving Gobble Gobble Mix by Tania Willis
- Blog Hop: May Arts + Little Yellow Bicycle
- new plan of attack on RA
- Gift Giving on A Budget: How to Make Birdseed Orna...
- i have RA.
- Silhouette Wood Frame Advent Calendar Limited Edit...
- Black Friday Deals on the Fiskars Fuse Creativity ...
- Anthropologie-Inspired Lampshade Tutorial: 2nd Ann...
- Christmas Tag kits are ready!!!This is our fastest...
- Fiskars: Thanksgiving Gobble Gobble Mix featuring ...
- second verse same as the first.
- Joy Banner
- Fall Cards at Mom and Me Scrapbooking
- never too early for making Christmas cards
- Binders at Mom and Me Scrapbooking
- Autumn Banner
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2011 (23)